Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Flowering

I know everyone out there has things like irises and roses blooming, not that I left the rose out, but here are a few of my less common blooms.
By co-worker demand we have my lettuce flowers. The striped white flowers bloomed first about two weeks and were shortly followed by the yellow.







Wild Texas onions love my back yard and since I can eat them they are allowed to live for a while.

For the life of me I couldn't remember the name of this plant. Not a very common want of local gardeners, solomon's seal is a reliable spring guest.

And the rose.

My scented geranium is flowering and sending out runners.

The beet plants from last year are preparing to go all out with flowers. I just hope they make seeds before it gets too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment