Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Upcoming Rain

The rain is comming for the next few days which means I will need to go clean the gutters from all of the pecan droppings and sweep the drive and walks so they won't make matted depris piles. I all goes well then my garden should start producing and I can stop spending so much at the store.
I think everyone would like it if they could just go outside and eat whatever was growing. This would eliminate having to go the store, search for ingredients, stand in line and end up paying way too much for something that really doesn't taste very good. I know, put that way it the grocery store doesn't sound very good. I wonder what food would taste like if they grew stuff without trying to mass produce it. Wait, I know this one. Good!

Still waiting for seeds from:
Lettuce, Beets, and Cilantro

They should all be ready in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment