We tried to make some herbal honey yesterday. Although the quantities might be off a little it seemed to go pretty well.
I ran a quick batch with about as much rosemary as there was honey and let it sit for a minute and then strained out the rosemary and added it to some of the yogurt I had made last week. It took a while for the honey to drip through the little strainer but I wan't in any hurry.
We were a little worried about the rosemary after the long freeze since some of it had turned color a little but it all seems fine. Some parts are just nicer looking that others for now. I really need to do some major pruning on it anyway. I want to see if I can get it taller and not quite as bushy.