Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Health in the garden

Just to cover my bases, I am not a doctor.
That said there are two things that are not usually known that I can think of off the top of my head.
First, Figs are said to be good for genereal testicular health.
Second, Beets are said to be good for general prostate health.
As a rule of thumb, although I don't know what would be particularly good for general thumb health, the vegetable or fruit you eat often looks like the thing it is helpful for.
One last example is carrots for the eyes. If you cut a carrot end off and look at the cut end, it looks like an eye.

If you want to know about any other part/ailment/plant just ask, although I just might start posting them regularly anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Not too sure what a prostate is shaped like but the carrot is dead on for an eye. Funny!

    ReplyDelete