Thursday, March 18, 2010

Apples

My apple sprout is doing well. Currently it sits with yet another citrus sprout (don't know what kind) in front of the house.
My wife and I were sitting here wondering just how long people have been eating apples and, along with it, how long they have been using them in crafts. We have come up with the conclusion that we will NEVER know. Apples have been eaten for so long that the origins of most of what is done with them has been lost to antiquity.
I usually don't use all caps like above but it just seemed to fit.
Anyhow their uses have come to fit into many different cultures and with all of this global mixing about there are probably tons of new things to do. So I figure I'll plant the tree and eat. Unless I kill this one too...

No comments:

Post a Comment