Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pineapple Plants

I was sitting at my desk today looking at my pineapple plant and someone commented on how big it had gotten.  I look at it every day and so I hadn't really noticed.  It has gotten quite big though and parts of it tower over my head.  I have to watch it so I don't poke my eye on it when I walk past it but I frequently get my head poked with the sharp ends of the leaves.

The other one growing in the office seems to be getting crowded out by the other plants in the pot, which weren't growing all that well until it arrived.  I'm guessing that it's adding nutrients they like.

Still hoping for more runners on the first plant and I've already had a request for one of them if I get a bunch.  Not going to hold my breath though, I'd pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment