Thursday, April 4, 2024

Addi Saying Hi to the Camera

To be fair she'd say hi to anything you're holding.  Or more like she wants to know and smell and bat around, because everything is a toy, whatever you're holding.

This was the least fuzzy frame I could get from the video of her saying hi.  Many are too close and blurry to see her well.

The rug is one of my favorite pieces that we've bought in recent years.  Since we moved to a house though we're rethinking where it should go.  Currently in the middle of the living room but it may wind up in the study as nearly a carpet replacement since its nearly the same size.  I think there will be about a foot all around where the carpet would be able to be seen almost like an edging for the rug.

Speaking of the study we have to take my desk apart to get it in the room.  One thing they don't tell you about some new homes is that the doors aren't necessarily as wide as they should be.  I guess they have to cut corners somewhere to get the price down to be affordable.  Fortunately I've already taken this specific desk apart to move it myself and it's marked for easy reassemble. Once it's in I don't plan on moving it any time soon so it will be fine.

The rug we're looking at getting for the main room is going to be brighter and more fitting for the rest of the decor.  A bit less bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment