Friday, September 11, 2009

2009 Plant Swap Items

There are a few things I will definitely be bringing to the plant swap this fall.

1. Key lime plants started from seed. I don't know if these will actually produce true from seed but I know for a fact that they are citrus and have distinct lime characteristics.

2. Cookies! Once again my wife and I will be making the lemon thyme cookies for trade.

3. Candy Lilly sprouts. Just this week I received a few dozen seeds from a coworker. I plan to plant them in peat pots and hope they sprout within a month. For anyone wanting to trade, be advised that these will not necessicarily make it but I'm going to try.

4. Other plants may include the following: oxalis, strawberry, grape (muskadine / champagne / mix of the two), jujube seeds (possibly sprouted).

No comments:

Post a Comment