Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gardening at Night

Suffice to say I'm probably working way too much this week. This has made me take what time I have left, after dark, to do a little gardening.
Several of the plants seem to look better at night. I don't know if it is because they perk up in cooler weather or if I just can't see the problems in the dark as well. Either way it seems the plants are doing much better.
I need to make some cold boxes soon before it gets too cold to do anything about it. Granted that is still a few months away but I'm a procrastinator. It's a miracle I get around to blogging sometimes.
Currently I'm sitting up with my sick wife watching Lilo and Stitch wishing we could go back to Maui and wander around on foot. Maybe even see a mongoos again.

2 comments:

  1. A type of gourd I grew last month, had flowers opened throughout the night, and closed during daytime... It's alright to do gardening at night, keeping some plants company... ~bangchik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had some of my great garden moments at night. Especially the plants that bloom at night are fun. But, hey, garden when you can.

    ReplyDelete